Community Forum

Deal for Existing Customer Looking for Internet only

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Deal for Existing Customer Looking for Internet only

I have been with comcast in MD for over 5 years now. Every few months my bill appears to go up in price for the same plan I have always had. I have told many a comcast customer service rep that it doesnt seem fair to charge, loyal paying customers more every few months for the same service. I can remember my plan being around $130 and as it stands right now it is a whopping $210. Doesnt seem likely loyalty is rewarded at Comcast. Unfortunately, Comcast has failed to do anything about it in offering me better deals becaue I live in a rural area where Comcast is the only real option in internet provider. Over the last year or so I have noticed my wife and I hardly even watch tv any more being so busy. I would like to switch to just internet. When you google comcast internet only deals its as low as $50 but when I called they say it will cost me $103 for just internet. I was told $55 is for new customers only which again makes no sense to me to charge me almost double while a new customer pays way less. Are there any better internet only deals avaiable for an existing customer? I have no problems with comcast's actual service we just dont use it enough to pay $210 for.