Community Forum

Data Usage Tracking

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Data Usage Tracking

Can anyone tell me why my phone shows I have used 54 MB of data and the mobile app says I have used .3 GB. The data counter on the app has been constantly wrong since I activated my account. I have tried talking to customer support several times, but they are clueless and offer no help. (if you are lucky enough to get someone you can even  understand when they talk).

Official Employee

Re: Data Usage Tracking

scott2712, sometimes phone data usage meters aren't the most accurate for reporting data usage. If you're trying to preserve data usage and you're using an adroid device, please go into each app's details in settings and disable background data. 

New Poster

Daily Data Usage Tracking

I need to see my "daily" data usage comcast side so I can compare it with my own data usage monitor. I need to know who is using it and at what time of day. Please provide this daily usage page since you will be charging $ 10 per 50 GB over limit.

This is for the peace of mind of all users suddenly found themselves in data plans.

Thank you.