Community Forum

Damaged property by xfinity

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Damaged property by xfinity

My irritation system has been damaged by xfinity when they buried a cable. I have called xfinity multiple times and they created a ticket number and said the issue would be resolved by November 1st. It is now the middle of November and no one has attempted to resolve the issue! Now I don't know who to contact.

BC

Admin1

Re: Damaged property by xfinity

Hi jlcookjr -- I can help with that damage claim. I did find the previous claim that was created. Damage was verified but the contractor company says they did not cause the damage. I have given this claim to a higher authority to get a final decision. 

New Poster

Zach,
Thanks for the reply. I see that some else is reviewing the claim. Is there something else I should do. Someone to speak to. I have pictures of the areas where they were digging. A Mr. Rodriguez stoped by and said his crew didn’t do the digging because he connects the cable from box to house. I know it wasn’t his crew because I spoke to the crew when they were digging in the yard to connected the cable from our box to the neighbors box. It was in front of our yard near the street. I have yet to here from that crew.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks,
Jlcook
Official Employee

Hi jlcookjr, I am following up with you on behalf of ComcastZach. You won't have to do anything further, someone from our corporate team will review your claim and make a final decision from there. They will reach out to you and explain their resolution, please allow 3-5 business days for your claim to be reviewed. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi jlcookjr, I wanted to follow up with you to see if you have been contacted by our insurance department regarding this issue. Please let me know if you need any further assistance. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

I have an appointment set for tomorrow morning. 

Official Employee

Awesome, I will follow up with you tomorrow to make sure this gets taken care of. Have a good day. 

Official Employee

Hello jlcookjr, how did the appointment go?