Community Forum

Customer service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Customer service

I have had so much trouble with comcast several BB complaints But I just talked with the nicest young lady her name was Robin she tryed to help and the picture did come back she went further and tryed to see why it keeps freezing but everything looked good . She even noted it happened and has been freezing over a long period of time with no one finding out why . If only all your people could be trained by her what a deference it would make in your company she wanted to take care of me and make sure I would not be charged if a tech ends up coming out THANK YOU ROBIN
Admin1

Re: Customer service

Hi Wvhillbilly1979 -- Great to hear about this experience with Robin! We would love to share your compliments with her. Would you send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number? I'll be able to find your interaction with her and send these wonderful words to her.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!