Community Forum

Customer service issue

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Customer service issue

I would like to know how to file a formal complaint against a store. I traveled 2 hrs as directed by a local Comcast agent to get assistance with my xfinity mobile device replacement. I spoke with over 4 customer service agents on the phone while in store a 2 different agents in store. After the first agent had me contact customer service on the phone he decided to leave and although it was 5 agents on the floor, idle, they got an agent from the back to assist me. When she came out she told me to my face and loud enough for the agent on the phone to hear her that she was NOT going to help me at all. She would not get her manager, he was "gone for the day." The agents on the phone could not do anything but apologize. How can i go about doing this?
Admin1

Re: Customer service issue

Hi Vl3 -- I can help you with that store complaint. Please send me a PM with this store location and any agent names, if you have them. I will also need your name and best contact information as we'll need to get in contact with you about this incident.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!