Community Forum

Customer service NO help!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Customer service NO help!

My bill just went up by $30.00 without warning.  I am in a two year contract and when I did the contract the customer service guy I spoke to assured me my monthly rate wouldn't change for two years.  I want to speak to someone higher up the food chain than Customer Service as they are no help.  I guess being a customer for twenty years means nothing to Comcast.  Where I live we are stuck with Comcast.  I am sick and tired of Comcast games!  

Expert

Re: Customer service NO help!

Piper66 wrote:

My bill just went up by $30.00 without warning.  I am in a two year contract and when I did the contract the customer service guy I spoke to assured me my monthly rate wouldn't change for two years.  I want to speak to someone higher up the food chain than Customer Service as they are no help.  I guess being a customer for twenty years means nothing to Comcast.  Where I live we are stuck with Comcast.  I am sick and tired of Comcast games!  

Did you compare your recent bill with some past bills to see where the increase was?  It sounds as though a promotion that you were in expired.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Frequent Visitor

Yes I did.  I went back six months ago.  Nothing was supposed to change until my two year contract is up.  Got 13 months to go.  This is how they operate.  Tired of Comcast and their constant increases and not telling the truth.

Official Employee

Hello @Piper66. It's possible there was a promotional discount applied to equipment not part of your agreement, that has expired. I can assist with reviewing your account to discuss with you where the increase came from. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Frequent Visitor

How do i private message you?  But no it had nothing to do with equipment.  If you really read my list I keep saying the guy who set up my two year package said the price wouldn't change for two years!  That's what I was promised and that's the way it should stay.  I swear Comcast just doesn't get it.  I am so FRUSTRATED and ANGRY with Comcast!

Frequent Visitor

I spoke with Customer service on Dec 26, 2017.  The guy told me he would call me today, Saturday, December 30, to get this mess with my bill fixed and guess what he never called.  Like I said Comcast lies!

Official Employee

Hi Piper66,

Sorry you feel this way. I can review this further. Please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.