Community Forum

Customer loyalty/retention department

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Customer loyalty/retention department

I have a move coming up on 02/17/18 and spoke to Jesse in Spokan, WA on 01/22/18 in the loyalty/retention Home department, his ID was E;D. He helped me with my transfer fine, but he said his department was open 24 hours and if I needed anything his department would be available anytime of the day. Every time I try to call after work, Comcast tells me they're closed and to call back. I wanted to modify my transfer plan and need to talk to someone in the Retention/Loyalty Home security department. Can someone help me? I got a double play digital starter cable/100 MBPS Internet for 89.99 before fees and taxes. I want to know if there is a double play promotion going for a more premium cable tv plan with internet still. I didn't realize all the channels I was losing at first. I really would appreciate some information about that and why I was told by Jesse that the retention/Loyalty department is open 24 hours. Thank you, I hope to hear back soon.
Sincerely,
Michael ******son
Admin1

Re: Customer loyalty/retention department

Hi Mmmmmikejasmike -- I can help you with any order editing you need. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number along with what edits you'd like to make. I'll be able to adjust what you need.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.