Community Forum

Customer is always wrong

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Customer is always wrong

Wish I could give them 0 stars! We have been with them since Jan 2018 what a nightmare. First of all the will always blame the customer and treat you with disrespect and they will not tell the truth! We had a horrible billing error with xfinity mobile that over charged us and in turn debited my bank account way to much and as a consequence other automated drafts coming out bounced. Everyone in this matter was notified by me once I was aware of it and then the nightmare to fix it began. Well over the past 3 months xfinity mobile has been great owning their mistake, xfinity tv and internet horrible!!!!! We have involved many supervisors, corporate, the mobile team and a legal team just to correct getting the hold off the account so we can put the new information of our checking account in for our new account to set up payments. Well we have been told it was done after hours, months and driving back and forth to the store and supposedly corporate was taking care of it and the investigation team is fixing in it for months now. Never fixed in turn for our appreciation of a customer they have audited the account, turned the services off and threatened us that the bill is past due and must be paid. Well we will pay it once the account is fixed they was $750 with overcharges and BS for their mistake and they keep telling us that we are in the wrong just to pay the bill for services to be restored. Then I was told today that since the account was past due for this time that the billing nightmare began it would be best to either pay what they are asking or turn in the equipment since I am not willing to do my part as a customer. What???? Make a long nightmare short a supervisor then calls me and tells me I need to call xfinity mobile back (their sister team) and talk to my contact over there and get them to call xfinity corporate tell them what happened with the billing and hopefully someone can help take the hold off my account for payment (since now it’s cash only) because they will believe xfinity mobile more than the customer and all my paperwork I provided was not necessary cause it needs to come from them. Always getting me to do their job. I called left a message and immediately called legal services cause this has got to stop. Always the customers fault even when you have printed out communication saying it was fixed and all I asked for was to fix the account on the billing side (xfinity mobile did) so we can pay our tv and internet bill since we are loyal paying customers who pay our bills!!!! Worst service ever guess I will have to turn equipment in and go elsewhere just taking customer service recommendations. This company is a nightmare, a liar group of people taught to never put the consumer first just GO ANYWHERE else for tv and internet but their phone company is great now just have to pay extra charges to unbundle!!! NIGHTMARE worst mistake trusting this company and their service but I will add they sure do make the customer work cause they are not going to go above and beyond to help no one but themselves and their billion dollar corporation! Lost another good customer over a simple fix!!!
Frequent Visitor

Disappointed

Disappointed