Community Forum

Customer has been blocked from using Bank Instrument.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Customer has been blocked from using Bank Instrument.

So I recently tried to make a payment with my bank account, and as I told the in-store person. I had put the wrong account number by one number off with resulted in bounce checks. I was told to contact a supervisor to get the block move so I can try again. I am currently behind on my bill because of this and I just wanna pay it all off. It was a mistake on my part and I don't use cash or anything. So I am now trying to get this block moved. I am a new customer and Never wanted this to happen.

Official Employee

Re: Customer has been blocked from using Bank Instrument.

Hi VNessaM90,

I can provide you with contact information for the department that can help get this block removed. Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services, or the first and last name of the account holder and full account number. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

New Poster

I am having the same issue. I was told in July that the block would be removed by the end of July. I called in yesterday and was told that no one was available for me to speak with them about this. I explained that due to the hours I work by the time I get off the local store is closed. My services have been interrupted and I am trying to pay my bill online and it won't allow me to. Can you provide me with a number I can contact to speak with someone. I pay all of my bills online for this reason and Comcast is making it very inconveinent for me.

Official Employee

Hi sdavis82,

Sorry for the experience. I can provide you with a contact number for someone who can assist you through private message. To send a private message, click on my name, then click private message.

Regular Visitor

i am having the same problem with my payment can i get the number for that department as will thanks for your help 

Official Employee

Hello mrabee08. I can assist with your online payment issues. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account and verify your billing status.