Community Forum

Customer Service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Customer Service

I've never posted on a forum but I've exhausted all other forms of "customer service" and I'm hoping someone from Comcast picks this up.  I've tried to resolve a billing issue 6 times by both Phone and Chat.  We received an incredibly lame and incorrect reply by email and when I tried to reply to that email, the error message was that I didn't have permission.  What I would like to have is 1) an email address for a customer service department that can actually do something and/or 2) a direct line to that customer service department or whoever my concerns were "escalated" to.  I refuse to spend another 30+ minutes on the phone with an agent who is clueless and while the Chat agents were great online, nothing has happened yet to fix my problem and my contacts occurred 12/26, 1/23, 2/3, 2/3 again, 2/5, 25/ again.  If an Xfinity person doesn't reply, does anyone out there have a customer service contact that can actually help??  Thanks!!

Expert

Re: Customer Service

wrote:

I've never posted on a forum but I've exhausted all other forms of "customer service" and I'm hoping someone from Comcast picks this up.  I've tried to resolve a billing issue 6 times by both Phone and Chat.  We received an incredibly lame and incorrect reply by email and when I tried to reply to that email, the error message was that I didn't have permission.  What I would like to have is 1) an email address for a customer service department that can actually do something and/or 2) a direct line to that customer service department or whoever my concerns were "escalated" to.  I refuse to spend another 30+ minutes on the phone with an agent who is clueless and while the Chat agents were great online, nothing has happened yet to fix my problem and my contacts occurred 12/26, 1/23, 2/3, 2/3 again, 2/5, 25/ again.  If an Xfinity person doesn't reply, does anyone out there have a customer service contact that can actually help??  Thanks!!

You can post about your problem here, leaving out any personal identifying information such as name, account number, address, phone number, etc.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello, I would like to assist you with this issue from here. Can you provide the full name on the account and phone number or account number? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

Thanks for your reply but unfortunately, following your instructions, I an unable to send a Private Message.  I will try again at a later time.

Official Employee

Ok, please do. I was able to confirm your private messaging feature is enabled. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!