Community Forum

Customer Service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Customer Service

Yesterday I had one of the worst experiences with COMCAST customer service. I wanted to cancel the account, but then we reached an agreement to retain the service plan with a Triple Play plan that included phone service and I would use COMCAST for phone. This would have been the same plan I had at a previous residence, and which I found affordable. After about 25 minutes on the phone, the CSR stated my social security number and PIN did not match. I was so surprised that I went back to look at my past tax return, and my social security number I gave him was correct. I also gave my PIN number that I remembered. He said I was wrong. Then, he transferred me to someone who said they were changing my password and I got nervous because I didn't know if they were changing the password or PIN and whether they were changing it for login, for the router, for the hotspots, for a PIN that I forgot I had, or what. When I requested an explanation from the second CSR whether she was changing a password or a PIN, and which one, the second CSR said "I understand your feelings" but ignored my request for an explanation, and the accent was so thick that it was almost impossible to understand him/her. 

This morning I sent a letter to the White House stating that if they wanted to Make America Great again, they should contact either contact COMCAST and ask them to hire US workers, or approve mergers of cable companies that make the promise to hire American. 

Having addressed the bigger issue, I am now wondering if there is a way that I can pick up where we left off on yesterday's call, where I can get someone who can interact with me, without having to spend 25 minutes to repeat the same information over again. Thank you in advance.

Official Employee

Re: Customer Service

Sorry you feel that way Gabird,

We remain committed to hiring customer service employees across the United States but will pass along your feedback. As for your request to continue speaking with someone about your billing concerns, I'd be happy to do that. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!