Community Forum

Customer Service is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Customer Service is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want information on how to file a complaint against customer service,  I am not confident anyone will care but I am so angry with the representatives that I spoke with today!!!!  47 minutes on a call that should have been easily taken care of in 10 minutes.

I have a billing error and I validated that with the agent that I spoke to the day before (by the way - she was amazing and very helpful)  She recommended that I call back with the information on the box so that they could credit my account for the over billing. I called to give them that information and the representative that I talked to (Henry), he didnt listen and certainly didnt understand what the issue was.  I asked if my account notes were there from the day before,  I am not sure if he understood what I was asking.    I had to repeatedly try and explain why I was calling and at one point he told me that the over billing on the account and me not catching it sooner was my fault for not catching it sooner and why should they credit it me???  Really is the perception you want people to have about Comcast??  you'll bill in error and if the consumer doesnt catch it- too bad???

I asked to speak to someone else, he was frustrating me and he ignored me and continued to try and explain something.  I said "good lord, why is this so hard?"  he replied with "oh you like the artist Lord" and giggled.  At that point I refused to speak to him and asked for anyone else - I was transferred to tech support.   And it continued to go down hill from there.   I am frustrated and angry and I want someone in Corporate office to see the issues with Customer Service as they continue to campaign about how they are working to offer great customer service when it is truly not accurate!

Official Employee

Re: Customer Service is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi tstrickla,

This isn't the experience we want for you. My team is the Corporate Digital care team and want to help make this right. In order to review your account, can you please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!