Community Forum

Customer Service follow through

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Customer Service follow through

I have been having issues with my service for over 2years now. We have had around 7 technitions at/in our home, yet the problems continue. To make matters worse is your customer service, they are terrible! Let me explain; they Do not take detailed notes, there is NO follow through, they promise to return phone calls but NEVER do, they say to hold for a supervisor but then promise one will return your call(2 weeks later NO call), they put you on hold only to return with other people in the background laughing, everyone you speak to has a different explaination(you can never get a straight answer), they ask for the best number to calI you back if disconnected, yet Never call back(was disconnected 4xs in one day, not one call back).  I have decided to use this method to see if I can get some type of resolutionand/or answers this way I have proof of ALL the attempts I have made. I am also going to start monitoring my phone calls with Comcast, as this is No way to run a business or treat people.

Expert

Re: Customer Service follow through

Besides the customer service problems, what issues are you having specifically? What have the techs done? Did they give you any information?

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Re: Customer Service follow through

(thanks Nerdburg for the escalation) 

Suezqcf12, this isn't the experience I want for you. What service issues are you experiencing?