Community Forum

Customer Retention Unhelpful

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Customer Retention Unhelpful

Issue: My last billing cycle is now, my promos are up on March 18th. I scheduled service to be disconnected on that day and I am having AT&T install 50mbs internet on the same day for under $50. All your retentions rep could provide me was $74.99 (the lowest internet only plan on my account) or a double play bundle for $54.99.. what? Ok I don't want TV, I have cut the cord. One of these days you will realize that cord cutters will need affordable options. Considering that my area was just 25mbs until a month ago, 50 from ATT will be plenty

Here's my issue though. Your Philippines call center is now harrasing me.. calling and not speaking! I can hear them in the background chatting and cheering.. 

I attached a screenshot of all the calls and they are still coming.. Yes I wanted to remain a Comcast Customer and yes I understand that I might be eligible for a better deal after the 18th.. but I don't want a break in service so you guys can't help me now, then AT&T will be here the day before disconnect.

Also when did your retentions department move to the Philippines? Unless they lied and weren't retentions

Screenshot_20180303-172547.jpg
Frequent Visitor

Re: Customer Retention Unhelpful

Shane is helping me from an older post and Twitter got the calls to atop (or they at least stopped on their own)

Official Employee

Re: Customer Retention Unhelpful

Thank you Devin, this is actually the everyday pricing so there is no term or contract.