Community Forum

Customer Retention Too

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Customer Retention Too

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000240 EndHTML:000037855 StartFragment:000036981 EndFragment:000037682 StartSelection:000036981 EndSelection:000037678 SourceURL:http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Customer-Retention/td-p/2998761Customer Retention - Xfinity Help and Support Forums

I've been a Comcast customer for over 10 years and am paying way more than I can continue to pay.

I'd like to chat with someone who might be able to do something to see if they can help keep me here, or I'll more than likely be forced to move to another provider.

Thank you

Frequent Visitor

Re: Customer Retention Too

Is anyone from Comcast seeing this?

Frequent Visitor

So, on average, how many days pass before someone from comcast on this forum decides to read a post?

Regular Contributor

From what we were told at the loval Comcast Store, Comcast does not do much for its existing customers. To get a discounted two year package we had to close our existing account and open a new one for my wife. While I am not sure that was entirely true, they did give us a package that was much lower than we were paying.

A word of warning though, we did have massive problems with the switch. We had no internet or phone service when we went home, the process they used deleted our existing equipment. It took over a month to finally get a call from a vice president's office before I finally could use my owm modem and return the Comcast loaner.

Disconnect and take all your cable equipment with you wen you go, it might save you a lot of grief.

Official Employee

Hi kenlou, apologies for the delay, but I can assist going over current promotions I have available.  To get started could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Frequent Visitor

My account number is <edited to remove private information>. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Official Employee

Hi kenlou, thank you for working with us via private message. If you would like to review promotions in the future please let me know.

Thank you