Community Forum

Customer Retention/Loyalty Price Adjustments

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Customer Retention/Loyalty Price Adjustments

I have been a long-time triple play customer with Comcast; however, I have been frustrated with the customer service department in their response to my inquiry to help adjust my monthly billing.  My bill has increased over 20%.  When I asked about any loyalty promotions or consideration for long-time customers, the response I received was to choose a reduced services bundle from the xfinity published price list, or consider removing phone service. 

I was given the general phone number for the Loyalty Dept. I have called a Comcast number before and it was a long waiting time of at least 45 minutes, and the phone call itself took over an hour. I am hoping that I can get better answers or options from some source other than "customer services department" where there seems to be no flexibility in their "canned" responses.  I see in this forum that other customers are having the same experience that I have had. It is unsettling how my billing has increased and seemingly increases every year by at least 15%.  

I would rather not switch my service provider, but I am now forced to consider the impact on my monthly budget.  I am welcoming any suggestions and feedback.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Customer Retention/Loyalty Price Adjustments

Just like on this forum, they all read from a script!

Frequent Visitor

That may be because so many customers feel a lot of the same feelings when it comes to Comcast raising prices all the time. Verizon and DirectTV are running specials...may be time to check those out. 

Official Employee

Hello, I can look further and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Frequent Visitor

Hi ComcastShane, I tried to PM you but am not allowed. Can you start the PM therefore, if I am allowed to respond that way? Thank you.