Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Customer Loyalty Rates

New Poster

Customer Loyalty Rates

I am a long time customer, over 20 yrs, and very unhappy that I am not offered any special rates to lower my Internet bill.  The offers I am receiving from other companies, which are less than half of what I am paying monthly, has me seriously considering cancelling my service with Comcast.  Why are loyal customers not offered lower rates, only new customers?

Official Employee

Re: Customer Loyalty Rates

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

New Poster

Same here, I have been a customer for almost 4 years now, and my service has not improved yet my bill has only gone up. Everytime I call or chat with someone, they tell me that there is nothing they can do for new customers. When I first signed up, my bill was under $100/month, then it increased to $120/month, now it is $170/month and i have the same service I have had since the beginning. My wife doesn't work and we can't afford $170/month. I need help lowering the bill or I will be forced to cut services.

New Poster

We have the same issue. Our bill has gone from $138 to $157 to $164 now &175!! We cannot justify this much of our budget going to internet/cable. We have considered offers from Dish and CenturyLink for much less but frankly would rather stay with Comcast as we’ve been a long-time customer.
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Highlighted
New Poster

They don't have any but if I am wrong let me know it seems us older customers are getting the shaft
Official Employee

Hello SBOO7, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.