Community Forum

Current promotions - difficult to get a consistent answer about pricing and inclusions/exclusions

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Current promotions - difficult to get a consistent answer about pricing and inclusions/exclusions

I hope I'm posting to the correct forum.  I currently have a Premier Sports Double Play package, which just came off promotion, and my monthly bill went up $100!  After speaking with 3 agents, I've been told there are currently no double play promotions, so I am now looking at the current Super Triple Play promotion.  I've been quoted several different prices for the same plans by different agents.  And I've been told by some that I will lose 6 channels that I currently have.  Who do I contact to find out a "real" price and the "real" details of what's included/excluded?

Contributor

Re: Current promotions - difficult to get a consistent answer about pricing and inclusions/exclusion

Not sure if its exactly 6 channels, but yes you will lose a handful.  One of them is TruTv

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/TruTv/m-p/3102102#M94215