Community Forum

Credit for vacation temporary suspension of television

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Credit for vacation temporary suspension of television

We will be away from Saturday, January 28 returning Wednesday February 28.  We will have no use of television services during this time, but would still want internet access.  Is there anyway to get credit for a 30 day suspension of tv/phone while away?

Expert

Re: Credit for vacation temporary suspension of television

vancopilot wrote:

We will be away from Saturday, January 28 returning Wednesday February 28.  We will have no use of television services during this time, but would still want internet access.  Is there anyway to get credit for a 30 day suspension of tv/phone while away?

There is no way to suspend your service for 30 days.  The minimum is 90 days and even at that it's not available everywhere.  So, no, there is no way to get credit for 30 days while you're away.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!