Community Forum

Contracts for One Year

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Contracts for One Year

Good morning,

I have been a Comcast/Xfinity customer for over five years and would like to reduce my monthly payment however I was told if you sign up for a 'new' plan you have to sign up for a two to three contract. I will be moving out of the country in a little over a year and won't be needing service after that time. I really do not want to pay a huge cancellation fee when I move so is there any way to get a 'new' contract for just a year? I do not have a contract at this point and I am paying a crazy amount every month and need to reduce the bill. 

Thank you!

Official Employee

Re: Contracts for One Year

Hi Emerald-Isle, yes there is 1 year promotions as well.  I will gladly review current promotions with you,  please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Contracts for One Year

Hi Emerald-Isle, thank you for working with me in private message and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!