Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Contract renewal

New Poster

Contract renewal

Our 2yr contract will be up soon. Wanted to know if we could renew it. Thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: Contract renewal

I do not think that they will renew/roll over a exsisting contract. It seems you need to speak with a agent and "hope" they offer a new package deal at a reasonable price. There are some agents that follow the foums, hopefully one will see your post and respond.

Official Employee

Hi ah0ward, I've replied to your private message. I am going to close this duplicate message and continue to work with you through private message. 

New Poster

Can an agent please message with information on renewing my contract. I would like to renew to a new 24 month term with the same services as my existing package. I am not interested in being sold up to a triple play as I don't need a land line.

I would think that offering a promotional package to lock a customer in for another 2 years rather than having them switch to a competitor is worth it...

Official Employee

Hello NoahPielert, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here.. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you