Community Forum

Contract not honored, can not find contract online under my account

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Contract not honored, can not find contract online under my account

I agreed to a 2 year contract at $79.99/month for the full first 24 months, a free DVR, 2 $1.99/month TV boxes, and $8.00/month modem/router for the basic Triple Play.  I found the contract a few days ago (and now I can not find it) and it states 2 year contract at $79.99/month for months 1-12 and then $99.99/month for months 13-24!!!!  It also had a monthly charge of $4.95 for unpublished number (that I did not ask for), a $10.00/month DVR charge, and a $9.95/month other DVR charge!

I called on 6/5/14 to complain that the I was overbilled by $24.90/month for the first month and that the contract was wrong!  The Comcast rep on the phone told me he would pull the sales call and verify that what I stated above was true (it was a recorded conversation so this should have been an easy fix.)  He said it would take a few days.

I called back today and was told that the call from 6/5/14 did not have notes about the rep lookinging into my billing/contract dispute, so if I did not call back nothing would be done. 

I was given a ticket number of 022701218 (not sure if that was a real ticket number) and I told the rep today that if this is not resolved by 6/10/14 and I am given what I AGREED TO that I will switch all of my services back to Verizon (who offered me $59.99/month for two years when I returned the equipment.