Community Forum

Continued service issues

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

Continued service issues

My service contines to loss connection to the X1 service and it has been happening for the past 3 weeks.  I've had tech, least tech and the head service guy out here 3 times over the past 10 days.  Still have the issue.  Today I called to cancel my service and was told I'm locked into a contract.  

How can I get charged an early termination fee if the service continuously goes down 1,2,3 times a day.  Once for 24 hours, another time 10 hours.   I'm so frustrated.  I used to love Comcast, now , not so much.

How can I get released from this contract without the $200 early termination fee. 

Official Employee

Re: Continued service issues

Hello dellapple. We apologize you continue to experience service issues. I can review your service agreement to discuss the Early Termination Fee that would apply if you decide to cancel. I can also troubleshoot your X1 issue and ensure we reach a resolution, if you would allow me the opportunity. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.