Community Forum

Contact Store Manager to report store issue

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Contact Store Manager to report store issue

I am very disappointed with Comcast.  It seems Comcast has chosen a business model of suppression rather than open communication.  I had an incident with my local Comcast "legacy" store in Jesup GA.  I arrived 4 minutes before it closing.  The two employees behind the desk refused to unlock the door that they had locked early.   After tapping on the glass, the employees pointed to the clock,  saying I couldn't be helped within 4 minutes.  I stood there for the next 4 minutes in disbelief, they completely ignored me.  Come back tomorrow, they yelled.  I was not very happy.  I wanted to report such conduct, complete lack of customer service!  

Attempting to contact the store manager, I was informed that there is no way to do that.  I was told to that I would have to drive the 60 miles to the Xfinity Store in a nearby town Hinesville GA, to explain the service I was denied.   In fact Comcast does not allow you call any store directly.  What in the world are you thinking, in an age of robust communication, Comcast has chosen a business model of non-communication.  How do we get a storefront that to be open the posted hours of operation and how do I contact the manager responsible for the storefront when it isn't?  

Official Employee

Re: Contact Store Manager to report store issue

I'm truly sorry for the experience, ChiMach. Can you please shoot over a private message with some more details about the date and time this occurred? Please also include your full name and a phone number where you can be reached. Once received I'll be sure to forward the information and feedback to the local management team for that area.