Community Forum

Construction

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Construction

Recently moved, Comcast Business set to be installed in the house we are moving to.  Was initially told that December the 19th would be our construction date.  Just found out today that the date has been moved back to January 13th, after it was already puched back to the 29th of December, and the 9th of January.  What is the deal with this?  Why even give estimated dates when you have NO IDEA when you are going to be out to complete the 1/10th of a mile cable that needs run?  UNACCEPTABLE!

Expert

Re: Construction

If you're a business class customer, you need to be posting in the business class forums. This is for residential services.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Admin1

Re: Construction

Hi hihensley -- Service Expert Again is correct that this issue should go to our Business Forums. I can get you in contact with a member of construction for Business Class though. Please send me a PM with your Business Class account information and I'll get you in contact with Business construction. 

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.