Community Forum

Construction Department: Need Expert Opinion

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Construction Department: Need Expert Opinion

I just bought a house in Gum Spring, VA (23065), on Cooley Rd., which is right off Broad Street. We currently have no internet options aside from satellite providers, but the locals have said that Comcast has already run lines down Broad Street. I would like to speak with someone from construction to see about extending a line to our property and my neighbors would also love to have Xfinity service. We would be willing to pay to have service extended to us. Unfortunately, reps on the phone have not been very helpful. Can anyone from Comcast help us out?

Valued Contributor

Re: Construction Department: Need Expert Opinion

You and your neighbors need to get a serviceability request submitted by calling 1800 Xfinity \\\ One of the corporate agents could do this, but it would save you time by calling in and having it done. Also, get your ticket # before the call is over.