Community Forum

Complaint about service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Complaint about service

Who can I talk to??? I need help. My cable lines are down from the pole. I have had serveral service technicians and maintence people(6 to be exact) come out  and look at it. They say I can't fix it and leave. Who can??? It's been 2 weeks! This is ridiculous. Maybe it's time to switch, I'm sure Verizon can fix it.

Expert

Re: Complaint about service

@njames1201 wrote:

Who can I talk to??? I need help. My cable lines are down from the pole. I have had serveral service technicians and maintence people(6 to be exact) come out  and look at it. They say I can't fix it and leave. Who can??? It's been 2 weeks! This is ridiculous. Maybe it's time to switch, I'm sure Verizon can fix it.

Did they say why they can't fix it?

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a fellow customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello njames1201, I show that we have a tech scheduled to come out and connect your cable line back to the pole and restore your service. I will reach back out to you tomorrow to confirm this has been taken care of, have a good day.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

Hello, I wanted to touch base with you to see how everything went with our technician. Did we get your issue taken care of?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.