Community Forum

Complaint about deleted threads

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Complaint about deleted threads

I recently tried to PM the forum admin, but he/she does NOT accept any messages.  So I am posting it here:

I posted a comment critiquing that we are not gettin answers and that all of the answers are either non-answers or saying it is not Comcasts fault.  When clearly certain websites block your IP.  The only thing to do is to give the consumer a new IP Address.  The TOS says you can disagree without insulting or name calling and my post was far above any of that.  It was well thought out and referenced.  In fact, one of your techies responded to each point and then removed the thread for "Trolling".

Grrr!  I pay way too much money to be treated like this!  I am also going to email the Comcast Customer service over this.

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/What-s-the-point-in-having-a-forum-if-all-you-get-is-...

Expert

Re: Complaint about deleted threads

Please do not post in multiple forums about this issue.

This thread is locked.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!