Community Forum

Competitor pricing

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Competitor pricing

Hello all, I am in my 30-day guarantee period for Xfinity Comcast currently on the 75Mbps w/ 10 Channels. We decided that the service quality thus far hasn't really matched the price and we are looking at decreasing our plan to the Internet only. However, recently we have obtained a promotion from AT&T for 25Mbps for $40/mo (see attached image) and in my location Xfinity only offers 10Mbps for ~$50/mo and 60Mbps for higher. So far the internet quality doesn't seem to be worth the extra cost for Xfinity as I often experience lag and periods of low speed even though I am currently paying for 75Mbps. Is there price matching? If not, I believe that we will just take our service elsewhere while we are still in the 30-day guarantee period.  

Thanks

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 11.04.52 AM.png
New Poster

Re: Competitor pricing

Good luck with there "30 day guarantee" I just cancelled a new 1 year contract i setup on 11/29/17 after being with them for 3 years, switched to att and there making me pay a bill up untill 01/13/2018 that i cancelled yesterday. 

Official Employee

Re: Competitor pricing

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!