Community Forum

Comcast loyalty department is cheating today

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Comcast loyalty department is cheating today

I'm very disappointed to decide to cancel my Comcast service today.

I have been a customer for 2 years, and 2 weeks ago when I inquired about the recent price increase, I was offered a lower price for 12 months: 29.99 per month for performance plus (the same as I had before).  Then I was offered to add $10 per month to get the TV service in a bundle.  I thought it is a good deal, so I took it.  After I installed the TV box, I found there's no HD channels, so I called back and asked to cancel the TV service and asked for the Internet only.   This time another service member told me I had to pay 49.99 per month for the internet only (initially he siad 39.99 then changed to 49.99), more than I have the TV plus Internet.  I think it is so inconsistent from what I heard last time, and someone must be cheating.   The fact that I got 39.99 two weeks ago tells me I was cheated today.

So disappointed that I have decided to stop using the Comcast.  Still, I hope you can hear this that you can provide better customer service for other people.
Official Employee

Re: Comcast loyalty department is cheating today

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!