Community Forum

Comcast lied about service and magically lost my recorded phone calls

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast lied about service and magically lost my recorded phone calls

So, I complied about my internet speed. Comcast sent out a tech. He said he would put in an order to run a new underground cable. Didn’t here anything for weeks. Called in about my bill and cable. Was told they would lower my payment, give me free HBO for a year and a credit “more than $200” which had to be approved by a manager. Time passed, called in to see what was up. They didn’t know, called 3 more times, same story. No one authorized a credit. Called in again frustrated, was told it would be escalated. No call. Called again, this time asking for copies of my phone calls and to escalate my ticket. Told the phone calls would be sent to me. Nothing. Called twice more, asking the same thing. Nothing. Every time I called, it was sent to an Indian call center. Didn’t have a problem with that the 9 times I called, but obviously a language barrier. Asked for a US representive. Got a rep, escalated my ticket and magically had a call back in an hour. Here’s the thing, the person I spoke to said there was only 2 notes on my file, 1 from a month ago for an escalated ticket that I never got, another saying they would send my phone calls within 5-7 business days. Here’s the fun part, the manager I talked to said that now, they won’t send my calls without a court subpoena. I asked for her to listen to my call and give me what I was promised at least. She said no. Word for word “I wasn’t there for any of the calls, or what the sales rep said, so I won’t honor the deal you were told. Also I wasn’t there on the 9 other phone calls where one of the reps said they would honor your $200 credit.” That’s your response Comcast? I wasn’t there so it didn’t exist? This was 2 days ago. Guess Comcast thought I would leave it alone. Nope. Google Comcast lawsuit. Colorado Attorney General now has my complaint, along with many others. Going to screen shot this in case Comcast magically loses this post along with all my phone calls.