Community Forum

Comcast just leaves a downed line for 3 weeks and doesn’t return my calls of concern

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Comcast just leaves a downed line for 3 weeks and doesn’t return my calls of concern

I was told via xfinity chat that I would receive a call from xfinity about having someone come and repair the xfinity cable line that is hanging down across our front yard from a pole at the street leading to our house. 1st of all, I never received a call, so this email saying that I did receive a call is a lie! The person on the chat was nice, however at that time I was informed that I am going to have to wait until March 19th before a technician can repair the downed line (which by the way is a safety issue)! That’s ridiculously too long for a company to just leave there wires hanging down, touching the ground. The call I was supposed to receive yesterday was to move up the date of repair, but like I said that never happened. I was happy with xfinity up until this recent incident, even upgraded my account, but unfortunately I’ll probably end up canceling and switching providers if they don’t fix this ASAP!!
Expert

Re: Comcast just leaves a downed line for 3 weeks and doesn’t return my calls of concern

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Comcast just leaves a downed line for 3 weeks and doesn’t return my calls of concern

PROBLEM RESOLVED Thank you, I received help today with this issue. Below is a copy of an email I received from Comcast this morning along with my response... Comcast/Xfinity has addressed this issue promptly. Thank you

Email:
Hello, thank you for following up with me. A technician arrived this morning and addressed the downed wire issue. Thank you for being prompt in addressing this. I simply wasn’t happy with not receiving a call yesterday and then received an email wanting me to review a call I never received. l was a little irritated at that, along with being told we would have to wait 2-3 weeks for someone to fix this downed line that was hanging across our yard from the street. It was more of a safety concern for my family and others who visit our home. I have no further complaints or issues now. Comcast/Xfinity stepped up and addressed my issue promptly and I am thankful for that. I like the service I have received over the past year and look forward to continuing this relationship with Comcast/Xfinity. Thanks again.

On March 6, 2018 at 3:41 PM Jose Gonzalez

XFINITY WROTE:

Hello,
My name is Jose Gonzalez and I work at Comcast in Customer Experience Team . Thank you for completing a survey on your experience with Xfinity. It sounds like we didn’t meet expectations and I want to say sorry for falling short.

I tried to reach you a few minutes ago. We value feedback and would like to schedule some time to connect via phone to learn more about your experience so we can make improvements. At your earliest convenience, please let me know a few times that work for you by responding to this email.

I look forward to connecting. We know you have choices, and we thank you for choosing us.

Kind Regards,
Jose Gonzalez
Official Employee

Good evening, I can investigate this for you going forward. Would you like me to check your account for you? To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.