Community Forum

Comcast is <Edited>

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Comcast is <Edited>

I made the biggest mistake of my life switching from AT&T to Comcast, the customer service representive got hold of me in a mall and promised me a lower rate than what I was paying with a faster speed and after 1 month of haggling with Comcast on the phone I now end up paying $30 extra for the same speed that I had before. <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory"> 

After the installation, I was promised the cable line outside my house would be buried within 7 days. Its been a month and no one has come out to bury it. 

I am actively looking to go back to AT&T and will never ever recommend comcast to anyone else. 

Official Employee

Re: Comcast is <Edited>

Hello @Samiam7. We're sorry you feel that way. I can certainly assist with reviewing your account for any additional savings that may be available. I'll just need to access your account. I can also assist in alerting our local tech ops team to get that cable bury completed. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.