Community Forum

Comcast is <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Inflammatory Remarks>

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Comcast is <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Inflammatory Remarks>

I am livid!!!!! After calling several times over that last month and babysitting my account I am told today that Comcast has not processed my refund!! And they were only going to credit me $20 to my bank account! After a very stressful phone conversation and requesting a supervisor I am told that they will work on my refund and I will have to wait another 4-6 weeks to receive a refund check. I asked to send me my money to my bank account like they are doing the $20 and was told they do not have the capability to do that!! Umm that makes no sense! You can do it for part of my credit? <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Inflammatory Remarks>  I will be sharing this with a higher level and letting everyone know that <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Inflammatory Remarks>

Official Employee

Re: Comcast <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Inflammatory Remarks>

Hello Cardonej81. We apologize for any inconvenience. I can assist with checking the status of the refund you are owed. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!