Community Forum

Comcast install

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Comcast install

New install 4 attempts 4 different techs trouble with everything. Just a few of the problems.

did a speed test just now on wifi download speeds are 35mbps upload is .20

channel guid slow to load and clicking up or down 3or 4 times in a row it scrolls through complete guid with no info.watching HBO the screen changes to another screen with HBO audio still on.

Expert

Re: Comcast install

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Comcast install

Jgzz, sounds like you are experiencing signal issues. Let's take a look at what's going on. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your phone number, account address, and full name for assistance.