Community Forum

Comcast damages property

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Comcast damages property

Interesting that there is no topic for damage issues.

Improperly utilized bucket truck damaged the irrigation pipes and ripped up the sod. Damaged occurred on Oct 2,2017, ticket opened on Oct 3. The resolution? CLOSE The TICKET! If I could POSSIBLY talk to ANYONE with ANY autority AT ALL, this could be reolved VERY quickly. Either send an irrigation installer to repair the damage, or CUT A CHECK!

Admin1

Re: Comcast damages property

Hi TomBrown -- I can help with this damage claim. I found the damage claim that was created for this issue. Per that claim, it was found that Comcast did not cause this damage and that the damage was caused by a 3rd party. Contract company we use in your area advised that they have not been in your area in over 6 months and could not have caused the damage. A second claim has been submitted as you disagreed with these findings. Second claim will have final conclusion on this matter. 

Admin1

Re: Comcast damages property

TomBrown -- Our tech ops and construction teams have been trying to reach you regarding your claim. They've been unable to contact you so I'm providing an update here. Your complaints have been researched extensively and it has been determined that neither Comcast or any contractor company we use caused this damage. Neither Comcast or contractor company have done any work in your area in the past 6 months thus the damage could not have been caused by either party. Your request for compensation has been respectfully denied.