Community Forum

Comcast cable installation to new home. 3 appointments and bucket truck never shows up.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Comcast cable installation to new home. 3 appointments and bucket truck never shows up.

We moved to a new home and was transferring the service in December. We made 3 appointment so far with technicans coming and refusing to do work as there is no cable that runs to the house. We were told a bucket truck will show up and do the cabling work, and they haven't shown up yet.

I talked to someone at Comcast on the phone for 30mins yesterday who assured me that bucket truck will come today and they haven't.

This is our last attempt to get the bucket truck work done before ditching Comcast and getting either atnt or Sonic fiber thats available in our area.

This is unacceptable given it's been 1.5months.

Admin1

Re: Comcast cable installation to new home. 3 appointments and bucket truck never shows up.

Hi Arohan -- I can help with getting a line crew to your location to run cable. Please send me a PM with your name, full address, and either phone number or account number for authentication purposes. I will work with local tech ops/construction on having this line run.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.