Community Forum

Comcast billings

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Comcast billings

I have been with comcast for awhile when i moved i had to disconnect but later reconnected at my new address. Ever since it has been poor quality intermittent internet and laggy TV I've called over and over to try to get things repaired and I'm looking forward to cancelling my service is soon I was more upset when I pulled a record of my credit report to see that Comcast had reported that I owed and sent to collections $142 is last August now mind you not only was I a customer then I still am now so how do you get off reporting $142 Bill to a collections agency when I was a customer and I still am and haven't changed not only have you damaged my credit report by sending a false Bill to collection agency to collect on behalf of Comcast but you also have damage my credit with that so I will definitely be looking forward to cancelling my services the end of February and I would like somebody from Comcast to reach out to me from billing to get that removed off my credit report as I don't owe a penny to Comcast
Tags (1)
Screenshot_2018-01-09-23-22-00~2.png
Official Employee

Re: Comcast billings

Hello Madmaximus1. We certainly value your business and don't want to see you go. I can assist with getting your service issues repaired. I can also help investigate the collection balance you have found on your credit report. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist.