Community Forum

Comcast and problems with accountability

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Comcast and problems with accountability

I had triple play services with Comcast and has been customer for 4 years. I called to make changes to my services on Friday Dec 29 around 10:15 am to lower by monthly bill as my contract was soon going to expire on Jan 5 or 6 and after discussion I made changes to my account to internet only and agreed on Performance plus for the price of 49.99 per month with 12 month contract. During my call almost for more than 30 minutes, customer rep told me that their system was down temporarily and confirmation of changes was not able to made with text or touch tone phone despite multiple try so he said he can do over ride after taking to manager  and said he did changes on my account and was told that I can leave the DVR to local Comcast office or drop to UPS after the contract day and the internet alone services will be updated and I don’t have to call anymore. But to my surprise today was 7 of Jan and I checked by phone and cable and both were running. I initially chatted online and was told that there was no changes made by me on 29 on my account and there was no note of the changes except that I called them. Later I called the customer service and explained what happened and was transferred to Loyalty Department. Mark was the guy who answered by phone today and he said directly to me that I provided the false information and did not make any changes on 12/29/17 as there was changes made that day. He did not wanted to even acknowledge or want to be accountable that there is any change that the customer service or tech on their part made any mistake and he basically did not wanted to hear anything what I had to say and willfully ignored or remained silent during my call. I asked him if I can talk to other person on his department or his manager and he said he was not able to do that even. I was so mad and frustrated with the call today. I am going to discontinue all the services any way tomorrow but wanted to let Executive Customer Relation department tomorrow about my very horrible experience when they are open.

Expert
Moved:

Re: Comcast and problems with accountability