Community Forum

Comcast(Xfinity) Lines Down Crossing the Alley (Why the total Incompetence of this company?)

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Comcast(Xfinity) Lines Down Crossing the Alley (Why the total Incompetence of this company?)

Just curious if Comcast (Xfinity) employees really care about anything important? Ie... the safety of their customers or neighborhood children?

A neighbors comcast line has fallen down, so now is basically a trip wire f(neck height) or cars, kids, old folks.  The line crosses the alley and is super dangerous for many reasons.

Now that it's getting dark, I'm sure a truck will come and tear this line down, pulling the rest of the more important service lines with it.

For Reference I have already contected comcast (Xfinity) 2x without ANY RESULT!

Also, there is no direct way to contact comcast (emergency or anything) without having to go through the ridiculous joke that is their main call line...

Today is 4/3/18, I receieved a message hours after my first call saying they would be there on 4/11/18. 

Not being my line, by his point I would have just cut it down...

I spoke with the neighbors whose line this is, and they had a wholo lot to say about Comcast.  Main point being they are now Century Link Fiber subscribers with superb service, and no lag at night due to bottlenecking! They said this has happened before because the line is placed way to low. 

Just another example of the very poor service that Comcast (xifinty) provides.  But this time it shows the true poor and dangerous methods of their operation!

Expert

Re: Comcast(Xfinity) Lines Down Crossing the Alley (Why the total Incompetence of this company?)

Call your local non-emergency police number and let them know a hazardous condition exists. I'll escalate this post, but support here is not real-time. 

I am not an employee.
New Poster

Re: Comcast(Xfinity) Lines Down Crossing the Alley (Why the total Incompetence of this company?)

Thanks for your help.  That's what I did next. 

Official Employee

gsohnle -- Do have an address for this location?