Community Forum

Comcast... Sometimes you make my blood boil

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Comcast... Sometimes you make my blood boil

I called at 7PM tonight. A full hour before the department closes. I saw gigabit service is finally in my area and wanted to upgrade. I wanted to do the upgrade online at first, but it keeps telling me I have to call (frustrating).

As I am being transfered from department to department trying to get to retention, line gets hung up. Now it's past 8PM, lines are closed and the chat rep was useless at best.

Can someone on here help?
Regular Visitor

Re: Comcast... Sometimes you make my blood boil

I have no seen anyone respond yet.

Are employees on the forums every day?

Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi jmeehan11. I apologize for any frustration caused. I can assist you with upgrading your internet service to our Gigabit plan. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) and click Private Message Me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I sent you a PM