Community Forum

Comcast Isn't Honoring their Refund Policy

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Comcast Isn't Honoring their Refund Policy

I have been waiting for a refund for over six months. I am very disappointed that Comcast is not honoring their refund policy. I cancelled my service in July and was promised a full refund since I had service less than 30 days. I first called Comcast in November since I had not received my refund. A couple weeks later I received a check for the wrong amount. The check was about 11 dollars, but I am owed more than 125 dollars. I called Comcast again in November and was told not to cash the 11 dollar check and a new check for the right amount would be issued. That check never arrived so I called Comcast a third time in December. I was told that a new ticket was being created and I would receive a check in a couple weeks. I still did not receive a check so I called for a fourth time in January because I still did not receive a check. I was told a check would arrive by 1/26/18. Once again I did not receive a check so I called for the fifth time on 2/1/18. I spoke to Jacob who wanted to create a ticket for a new check, but I said that wasn't acceptable because that had been tried many times before and hadn't worked. I asked to speak to a manager. Jacob said he was going to transfer me to Vince. I waited on hold for over 30 minutes but Vince never answered the phone. Finally, I hung up because it is ridiculous to be on hold for 30 minutes. 

I am beyond disappointed with the poor customer service I have received from Comcast. It shouldn't be this difficult to get a refund. I shouldn't have to call multiple times over several months. I shouldn't have been left waiting on hold for more than 30 minutes when I was transferred to a manager. Will someone please fix this situation and make sure I am given a check for the correct amount?