Community Forum

Comcast Is the Worst!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Comcast Is the Worst!

I have been having trouble with my phone.  I was scheduled for service from 2-5 on 8/3/11.  They never showed up and re-scheduled me for 8/4 2-5pm.  This is NOT acceptable.  I had to take off work!!  Do theyknow how difficult it is to take off work?  I am FURIOUS!!  How dare they.  I talked with 5 people regarding this and why they re-scheduled.  They could not tell me.  Everyone of them said their Supervisor/Manager would get back to me.  Guess what, I still have not heard back from any of them!!

They offered me a $20.00 credit.  Do they really know how much it cost me to take off 4 hours of work yesterday!!  I swear, I am telling everyone NOT TO GO WITH COMCAST!!!

Expert

Re: Comcast Is the Worst!

You can drop a note to Comcast corporate customer service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com).

For the quickest response, please include:
Your full name;
Service address;
Phone number & an alternate number if possible;
Account number;
A link to your post.?

Or you can ask for help in the Broadband Reports Comcast Direct Forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Comcast Is the Worst!

Sorry you are going through this and I know how you feel! Comcast has been good to me but I went through what you did (Taking time off from work with a no show) and also 4 hours straight on the phone going from one person to the next, being told they would call me back and never doing it.. but AT&T did it to me. I swore I would tell everyone what crappy service they provide and I would never use them again for phone or internet!  So I guess we both are just in how we feel but I'm not sure you want to try AT&T either.  I acfually think all service oriented professions don't do their jobs like they use to. Even in the medical field but then again that is another long story. Good luck in the future.