Community Forum

Chat transcript - issues with change in service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Chat transcript - issues with change in service

Hello, I just chatted with a rep (Mayank I think?) who was very helpful and assisted in changing my current plan.  However, I was never allowed to save/print the transcript, and i was not sent a copy via email.  The monthly amount he quoted (and I received via the confirmation email which I agreed to) is ~$13 lower than what is now showing as my new monthly payment on the website ((~$80 quoted, $92.50 on the website).  Additionally, I specifically asked if the service would include expanded basic cable channels, the rep said he would check, and he confirmed that it did.  I even wrote back to the rep exactly what he had said to me and the new package would include, and he confirmed it all.  Now, I am missing all of the channels from expanded basic.  Please send me a copy of the transcript so that I can dispute this.  

Regular Visitor

Re: Chat transcript - issues with change in service

I am also now seeing an additional tv device on the account, something called SATIVPMHT that has serial number unrelated to the TiVo.  The m-card in the TiVo is listed as well

Iike it always has been. I only have one tv with a cable card so I have no idea what the rep did. It would be nice if I could get some assistance here.

Regular Visitor

I am still hoping for a response before I have to looks elsewhere.

Regular Visitor

did you ever get a copy of the transcript. Same thing happened to me...........I am so upset.