Community Forum

Charges on my bill for my personal modem

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Charges on my bill for my personal modem

I have been charged serveral times throughout the past couple of years for modem rental when I have my own personal model that I purchased from Best Buy. I have been able to get a credit back to my account when this happens, however it is extremely frustrating and time consuming that I have to call every few months to get this situation resolved. I currently have in a reserach ticket (for the second time) to remove a modem that I no longer have and that was returned to an Xfinity store almost 2 years ago. The phone representatives have been very polite, however no one seems to be able to resolve this problem permanently. I'm in the last year of my contract and the situtation is making me reconsider staying with Comcast due to the inconvenience. I have been a loyal customer for many years, however repeatedly being charged for my own equipment has become very frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so, how was it resolved?

Candy

Official Employee

Re: Charges on my bill for my personal modem

Hello Buck317, I can assist you with getting the modem charge removed from your bill and account so that you don't have to keep calling in about it. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!