Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Charged for something never asked for

Highlighted
New Poster

Charged for something never asked for

I've recently looked at my bill and noticed i was recently charged for something i never asked for and never saw which was a in-home visit on 5/18. Prior to that on april i did have several technitian come out to fix my internet, which i was told i would not be charged because the problem was outside and due to the poor setup by a previous xfinity technitian, after that i never had any other tech come out. Because i'm on an auto pay for my service plan, they charged my bank without me knowing and because i did not have the amount needed to pay for it they charged me a reversal fee. So i called the customer support and was told that the 60$ inhome visit fee would be removed however they could not do anything about the reversal fee for it is automatic, I asked if there is anything else they can do and i was told no.

My question is why was i charged for something i never asked for and never had and because of that i was charged a reversal fee that shouldn't even had happened. Is there anyway i could get compensation for that fee? like credit? I believed that the customer support team via the phone does not really care to much about the customers to even offer such things because i was also never offered any credit for the longest time i had internet disruption caused by the poor installation by them, but when i told the problem to the support team on twitter they were really helpful to me and even credited my account for all the issues.

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Charged for something never asked for

1Dariantn, it looks like that reverse fee was credited back to you via our corporate Twitter Team. Please reach out again if you need assistance. 

All Replies
Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

"Keepin' it clean since '09" --I am not a Comcast employee.
Official Employee

1Dariantn, it looks like that reverse fee was credited back to you via our corporate Twitter Team. Please reach out again if you need assistance.