Community Forum

Changes to my plan

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Changes to my plan

Hello! 

Due to recent financial constraints in the past few months, as my husband has been in and out of the hospital, we fell behind our bills. Comcast is one of them, and unfortunately, after more than 10 years as a loyal customer, our services were suspended a couple of times. Today, I was finally able to pay $280.00 and have our services up running again, except that, I know, this will not last very long as we still are behind, and owe almost the same amount! We have been paying very high prices for the triple play services (and not even have Xfi1, yet!). I’m trying to downgrade our services, and go with internet only, as we are planning to go with other streaming device. We’re thinking of going with the “Roku” device for streaming. I understand that Comcast has a way of allowing their customers to use Roku to stream their tv local channels. I’m hoping to hear from someone from Comcast soon, hopefully, with a solution to our issue. We really don’t want to continue paying for services we don’t need anymore.

Thank you. 

Mydogisthebest