Community Forum

Changed from a one year contract to a two year, and the price went UP!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Changed from a one year contract to a two year, and the price went UP!

I was on a double-play one year contract for ~$125 a month.  This month, I was changed to a two year contract and the rate jumped to $152.  I have been looking all over the web site trying to find a way to cancel the two year and reinstate the one year.  Nothing helps, the web site is worthless.  It only allows me to add junk, but not remove it.

Also, I have Showtime, but I never watch it and cannot find a way to cancel it.

I want to have the tv channels I had on the one year contract.  I would not mind getting a slow internet speed to get a lower rate.

With all this bad treatment I have always been getting from Comcast, I have no desire to ever ask for additional services.

Official Employee

Re: Changed from a one year contract to a two year, and the price went UP!

Hi Chesterthecat,  thank you for reaching out and I can assist reviewing current double play promotions with you. Can you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!