Community Forum

Change of service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Change of service

In Jan. 2017, I was given Starz and some addition channels for one year for free. That year ended Jan 2018.  My basic cable, 3 boxes and HBO are paid for thru my association but I was paying 42.05 monthly for internet. Today I looked at my bill and it rose to 82.95 from 42.05.  I called and asked to cancel Starz and those addition channels (that now I am being charged for) but the representative stated my bill will remain 82.95. I don't understand.  If I was paying $42.05 and now it rose to 82.95 because they are now charging me for Starz and those extra channels and I request to cancel Starz and the extra channels, my bill should go back to 42.05 which is for internet only.  He was adamant if I cancelled Starz and those extra channels my bill would remain the same 79.99 + fees and taxes.  I DON’T UNDERSTAND!

I was given these free channels because my experience with Comcast Xfinity has been less than satisfactory. And the lack of satisfaction continues.

I need someone to contact me ASAP please!