Community Forum

Change in 2 year contract

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Change in 2 year contract

I have a two year contract, but now my bill has gone up $30.00 and I was told I was now on a month to month.   I have read the paper I originally signed and there is no indication of month to month after one year.     Have tried to get my bill reduced to no avail.    Can't continue to pay the amount of 194.75 but if I cancel I will be penalized.   This is unfair.       

Official Employee

Re: Change in 2 year contract

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Frequent Visitor

Actually had the same situation happen to me. Was promised my price was good for 24 months - actually had the CS rep repeat and confirm 3 times. After 12 months my bill shot up over $50/month. Called and was told there was nothing they could do now, the offer that was promised was no longer used. Basically told me I am out of luck!  I tried to find a solution and was not helped at all by CS and even the retention team. I have been with Comast through 2 different homes for 8 years. Have been happy about their services until recently. I am now stuck for another year or will pay the penalty. I need to find a solution even if it is only the internet at this point - paying over $200/month is not feasible. Hope they find a solution because I have not been successful.

Official Employee

Hello mjw6, I can look into this for you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Regular Visitor

We are in the same situation...Our 2 yr deal has expired and we cannot keep paying over 250.00/ mo...we have a bundle and would like to do away with Premium Movie Channels... we don't watch them....

Official Employee

Hello Tenntom, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Official Employee

Hi @MSU_Matt. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.